Recently when I was trying to install the SharePoint server 2016 in windows server 2016, when I run the prerequisites it gave me the below error which says “ Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v 1.0 SP1 (*64): download error” as shown in the given figure.
microsoft sync framework runtime v1.0 sp1 (x64) download
To solve this problem, we have to download and install Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v 1.0 SP1 (*64).
First, download Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v 1.0 SP1 (*64) Setup from this msdn link. And once download over click on the setup file to start the installation. This will show the below screen and then click Next.
In the license agreement, select on “I Agree” option and click next.
Here, it will show the confirm installation for confirmation and go to next.
Here the installation will be done after some time.
Once the installation is done, you can again run the SharePoint 2016 prerequisitesinstaller.exe and this time you will not get the same error.
Hence we solved the problem of “Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime v 1.0 SP1 (*64): download error during installation of SharePoint server 2016 by following these several steps which are mentioned in above.
Read some SharePoint tutorial:
- Microsoft .net framework 4.6 installation error SharePoint 2016
- Create a task scheduler in windows 10 for SharePoint
- SharePoint_Config (Suspect) issue in SharePoint 2019/2016/2013
- http error 400. the size of the request headers is too long. sharepoint online
- The expected version of the product was not found on the system error while Installing SharePoint designer 2013
- microsoft sql server 2012 native client download error sharepoint 2016
- Windows Server Appfabric: download error
- The RPC server is unavailable error in SharePoint 2016
In this SharePoint tutorial, we learned how to fix error, microsoft sync framework runtime v1.0 sp1 (x64) download error which comes while installing SharePoint server 2016.
Hello Everyone!! I am Bhawana a SharePoint MVP and having about 10+ years of SharePoint experience as well as in .Net technologies. I have worked in all the versions of SharePoint from wss to Office 365. I have good exposure in Customization and Migration using Nintex, Metalogix tools. Now exploring more in SharePoint 2016 🙂 Hope here I can contribute and share my knowledge to the fullest. As I believe “There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance”