This SharePoint Online tutorial explains how to solve error Error=Value=QuotaExceeded Tag=0x0121d3da which comes while uploading media files to SharePoint Online Office 365.
Recently while uploading a media files to SharePoint Online document library, I got an error which says: Error=Value=QuotaExceeded Tag=0x0121d3da, Message=Exception=Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException, Message=An unexpected error has occurred, Chained=(Value=214794216). The error message looks like below:
The issue was coming because the site collection storage quota was almost over. To check the site collection storage quota, Login to SharePoint Online Admin center (https://<tenanatname>-admin.sharepoint.com/) and then click on Site Collections to view all the site collections.
There you can see the all the Site collections with storage used, storage limit, percentage used etc. For that particular SharePoint Online site collection, I can see the storage quota used was 99.90% which is almost over.
To resolve the issue we need to increase the SharePoint Online site collection storage quota.
Now we will see how can we increase SharePoint Online site collection storage quota.
Select the particular site collection in the SharePoint Online Admin Center (Site Collections section.) and then from the ribbon click on Storage Quota.
Then in the Set Storage Quota dialog box, increase the Storage Quota like below:
You may like following SharePoint Online Office 365 tutorials:
- SharePoint online Office 365 Increase site storage for SharePoint online sites
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- Delete site collection in SharePoint Online Office 365 and SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- SharePoint Online Office 365 enable or disable user account
- How to Customize Office 365 login page SharePoint Online
- What is Shared mailbox in Office 365? How to create and access SharePoint mailbox in Office 365?
- Office 365 steps to Remove Former Employee License and User account
- How to add a new user and assign a license in Office 365
Once Site collection storage quota increased, you will not see Error=Value=QuotaExceeded Tag=0x0121d3da, Message=Exception=Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException, Message=An unexpected error has occurred, Chained=(Value=214794216) error.
SharePoint Online users can able to upload documents to SharePoint Online document library. Hope this SharePoint Online tutorials explains how to solveError=Value=QuotaExceeded Tag=0x0121d3da
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com