This SPFx development tutorial, we will discuss how to fix error Can’t load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry. If the problem persists, contact the administrator of the site. Manifest not found for component id which comes while adding an SPFx web part to Microsoft Teams tab.
Recently, I developed a client-side web part in SPFx and tried to add as a Tab in Microsoft Teams. But it throws me an error which says:
Sorry, something went wrong
Can’t load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry. If the problem persists, contact the administrator of the site and give them the information in Technical Details.
Error details: Error: ***Error initializing application. Error: Error: ***Error initializing application. Error: Error: ***Manifest not found for component id “6351e310-ee6e-4c58-8423-0e0bffa96802”.
Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
Correlation ID: 8d6d229f-a051-0000-45e2-09fbc4c5e457
Date and Time: 12/17/2019 8:23:34 AM
The error looks like below:
Can’t load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry
If you are targeting any SPFx web part to be available in Microsoft Teams, then we must check the below option while creating the SPFx client side web part.
Do you want to allow the tenant admin the choice of being able to deploy the solution to all sides immediately without running any feature deployment Or adding apps in sites?
if you have already deployed into the app catalog site without selecting the option “Make this solution available to all sites in the organization”, then you can select the app and from the ribbon click on deploy.
This will open the deploy dialog box, select the checkbox and click on deploy like below:
After this you will be able to add the SPFX webpart in Microsoft Teams it will not give any error.
You may like following SharePoint Framework tutorials:
- SharePoint Framework Development
- Create a list using SharePoint framework (SPFx) Step by Step tutorial
- Retrieve SharePoint list items using SharePoint framework (SPFx)
- SharePoint client-side web part configurable properties in Property Pane using spfx
- How to Create Site Columns, Content Type and Custom List using SharePoint Framework
- Property welcome does not exist on type ‘JSX.IntrinsicElements’ in SPFx React
- [spfx-serve] The api entry could not be loaded: node_modules/@microsoft/sp-webpart-workbench/lib/api/ in SharePoint Framework
- cannot find module ‘@microsoft/sp-build-web’ SharePoint Framework (spfx)
- Setup SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development environment in Windows 10 workstation
- The entry point for component has a dependency on “@microsoft/sp-http” that is not declared in the manifest react spfx
In this tutorial we learn how to fix the error Can’t load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry. If the problem persists, contact the administrator of the site, which comes well adding the SPFX web part into Microsoft Teams.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com