In this Power Apps Tutorial, I will show you how to fix an error, “Something went wrong. Please try again later.” that comes while working with Power Apps Import package solution.
We’ll now get more deeply into this problem and present some recommendations for resolving it.
I recently downloaded a Power Apps Package solution (.zip file) from a media and tried to import it into Power Apps. But when I uploaded the solution package in Power Apps, I got an Import package error like “Something went wrong. Please try again later.“(with highlighted red color) as shown below.
Power Apps Import Package Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Well, let me explain now.
- I have downloaded a Power Apps Solution package folder [Create Multiple Tabs in Power Apps] with a .zip extension. This solution zip package folder [first image] contains two different files. Such as:
- Create Multiple Tabs in Power Apps [Compresses zipped Folder]
- Lead Management READ_ME [Microsoft Word Document]
Refer to the image below.
- Now to import the Power Apps Solution Package, I followed the below instructions:
- In Power Apps, Apps -> Import canvas app -> Upload -> Selected whole solution package (Zipped folder) [above the first image] -> Open.
- The following Power Apps issue appeared after a while: “Something went wrong. Please try again later.” italicized in red.
In the below section, we will see how we can fix this issue in the Power Apps Import package solution.
Check out: Create Multiple Tabs in Power Apps Form [Lead Management Apps Example]
Solved: Power Apps Import Package Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later.
When I encountered this issue, I searched the internet for information and visited a few websites. But I discovered a solution and used it. My problem was quickly resolved, and I carried on as necessary.
- My issue here was with uploading the entire zip folder with the two different files that make up the solution. I had to only upload the Power Apps solution package zip file from the folder, not the entire zip file.
- Just copy only the solution package zip file from that folder and paste it on your desktop or somewhere. Then upload this copied solution zip file in the Import-Package window.
- After some time, the problem is fixed, and the solution zip package is prepared for import into the Power Apps canvas app. Refer to the image below.
This is how to resolve the Power Apps Import Package Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Furthermore, you may like some more Power Apps tutorials:
- Power Apps Modern Text input Control [All in Detail]
- Power Apps Modern Information Button Control [Complete Guide]
- How to Set Gallery First Item in Power Apps Display Form
- Power Apps Modern Badge Control [Complete Guide]
- How to Create a SharePoint Online Site Using Power Automate [Download Complete Flow]
- How to Filter Gallery by Current User in Power Apps
This Power Apps tutorial explains how to fix an error, “Something went wrong. Please try again later.” that comes while working with Power Apps Import package solution.
I am Bijay a Microsoft MVP (10 times – My MVP Profile) in SharePoint and have more than 17 years of expertise in SharePoint Online Office 365, SharePoint subscription edition, and SharePoint 2019/2016/2013. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies a SharePoint development, consulting, and training company. I also run the popular SharePoint website EnjoySharePoint.com