In this Office 365 tutorial, we will discuss how to change organization information in Office 365. We will see how to change the Organization name as well as contact details in Office 365.
Note: You must be a global administrator to change the Office 365 organization information.
Change organization name in Office 365
To change Organization details follow the below steps:
Login to Office 365 admin center. Then click on Settings -> Settings from the left navigation.
Then in the Settings page, click on Organization profile -> Organization information like below:
This will open the Organization information page, where you can see the Organization details like below:
You can change the Organization name and address like below:
Change contact details in Office 365
In the same page, scroll down and you can see the contact details like Phone, Technical contact (email address).
This is the same business email address that you must have provided while sign up for Office 365 business account.
Also, here you can change Preferred language in Office 365 like below:
How to change country in Office 365
If you want to change the country or region in your Office 365 account, then it is not possible.
Because based on the country you have selected, you will get the services are available to you, the taxes and billing currency, and the location of the data center.
If you really wants to change, you have to take a new Office 365 subscription.
So while sign up make sure to chose the Country correctly in the Office 365.
You may like following tutorials:
- How to add a new user and assign a license in Office 365
- How to Change Office 365 Theme
- How to change SharePoint Online site URL
- Create a site collection in SharePoint Online
- How to give unique permission to a folder in SharePoint Online document library
- PnP PowerShell Commands for SharePoint Online List
- Office 365 DLP Policy Stuck Deleting Security & Compliance Center
- Error=Value=QuotaExceeded Tag=0x0121d3da SharePoint Online Office 365
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- What is Shared mailbox in Office 365?
- How to Add Nintex forms for Office 365 to SharePoint Online Sites?
- SharePoint Online Office 365 enable or disable user account
- How to Customize Office 365 login page SharePoint Online
- How to set up self-service password reset in Office 365
- How to Set Office 365 Password Policy
In this Office 365 tutorial, we discussed, how to change organization name and contact details in Office 365 tenant.
Also, we saw we can not change country in Office 365.
Hello Everyone!! I am Bhawana a SharePoint MVP and having about 10+ years of SharePoint experience as well as in .Net technologies. I have worked in all the versions of SharePoint from wss to Office 365. I have good exposure in Customization and Migration using Nintex, Metalogix tools. Now exploring more in SharePoint 2016 🙂 Hope here I can contribute and share my knowledge to the fullest. As I believe “There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance”