We can easily share a site with other users by a few clicks in SharePoint online as well as in SharePoint 2019/2016/2013. During the share, we can also grant permission to those users who you want to use the site.
Now, let us see how to share a SharePoint site.
SharePoint 2016/2013 provides the easiest way to share your sites with other users. To share the site with other users, simply click on the “SHARE” button at the top right corner of the site.
Then it will display a popup where you can put user names, email addresses to whom you want to share as well as you can select what permission group you want to assign.
You may like the following SharePoint tutorials:
- Term Store Management in SharePoint Online Office 365 (Step by Step Tutorial)
- SharePoint 2016 Change Default Log File Location
- SharePoint User Custom Actions: Add, Delete and Display user custom action
- How to hide approve reject workflow approval button from ribbon in SharePoint online using css?
- SharePoint cannot complete this action as the Secure Store Shared Service is not responding
- An unknown error has occurred. The form template has been published to the server but it can only be opened in InfoPath filler
- Uncaught TypeError Cannot read property get_lookupValue of null SharePoint Online JSOM
- Linq to SharePoint 2013
- Documentum vs SharePoint
In Office 365 SharePoint Online, you can share the site with external users who do not have licenses for your Office 365 subscription.
Hello Everyone!! I am Bhawana a SharePoint MVP and having about 10+ years of SharePoint experience as well as in .Net technologies. I have worked in all the versions of SharePoint from wss to Office 365. I have good exposure in Customization and Migration using Nintex, Metalogix tools. Now exploring more in SharePoint 2016 🙂 Hope here I can contribute and share my knowledge to the fullest. As I believe “There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance”