This SharePoint workflow tutorial explains how to solve error This computer is part of a farm. To uninstall, first, leave the farm either using Leave from farm option in Configuration Wizard or Remove-WFHost cmd-let in PowerShell. The error comes while uninstalling workflow manager in SharePoint 2016/2013.
When I am trying to uninstall workflow manager 1.0, it shows an error message like “This computer is part of the farm. To Uninstall, first, leave the farm either using ‘Leave from Farm’ option in the Configuration Wizard or Remove-WFHost cmd-let in PowerShell.”
When I clicked on uninstall, it will show error message like as I shown below.
See the error here.
For removing the ‘Leave from farm’, open window PowerShell as administrator and type this command:
PS G:\Users\Administrator> Remove-WFHost
Next press enter then the component is removed. Enter a command as shown below.
After completing in Windows PowerShell, coming back to uninstalling the workflow manager 1.0 control-panel -> program and feature, here click on Uninstall a program.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorials:
- Install and Configure Workflow Manager for SharePoint 2016 in Windows Server 2012 R2 Step by Step tutorial
- Register SPWorkflowService Failed to query the OAuth S2S metadata endpoint at URI error while configuring workflow manager in SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow: Create List Item Action with Example
- SharePoint designer 2013 Workflow: Assign task to a group using Assign a task workflow action
- SharePoint designer workflow examples: Steps to create a Leave Request SharePoint designer workflow in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint designer workflows: Create your First Workflow using SharePoint designer 2013
Now right click on workflow manager 1.0, click on Uninstall then it will be uninstalled successfully without giving an error,
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com