The full exception text is: The HTTP service located at https://URL/SecureStoreService.svc/https is unavailable. This could be because the service is too busy or because no endpoint was found listening at the specified address. Please ensure that the address is correct and try accessing the service again later.
The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible
To resolve the issue first check in the IIS, if the application pool associated with Secure store Service is Started or not.
Open IIS (Windows R+Inetmgr ) And then search for the particular application pool and see if it is Started or not.
And then check in the SharePoint 2016 central administration if Secure Store Service is already started or not. Open SharePoint 2016 Central Administration. Then click on Application Management -> Manage Services on the Server. There if the service is not started. Start it.
If the issues does not resolve, then try to add the user to the SharePoint Farm Administrators group.
Now you should not get The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible issue.
Read some SharePoint tutorials below:
- SharePoint_Config (Suspect) issue in SharePoint
- Term Store Management in SharePoint Online
- How to Configure User Profile Service Application in SharePoint 2016/2013
- The managed metadata service or connection is currently not available SharePoint online
- Install and Configure SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application in SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2016 Open HTML File in Browser Instead of Promoting to Download
- SharePoint 2013 server farm Architecture
- The operation could not be completed because the item was removed from the gallery while adding a Custom Web part to a web part page in SharePoint 2016
- Upload file to SharePoint 2016 document library with metadata programmatically using file upload control
- This computer is part of a farm error while uninstalling workflow manager 1.0 in SharePoint 2016/2013
I hope this SharePoint tutorial explains, how to fix error The Secure Store Service application Secure Store Service is not accessible SharePoint 2016.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com