In this Office 365 tutorial, I am going to explain how to set password never expires for office 365 SharePoint users. We will set password to never expire in gui.
If you have not yet started with Office 365, then you can FREE Sign up for an Office 365 SharePoint Online trial account.
If you have not set the password to never expires then you will get notifications to change the password before it expires like below:
Open Office 365 Admin center and then click on the settings icon and then click on “Security & privacy” like below:
Then you can see Password policy section, click on Edit button like below:
Then in the Password policy section, Set user passwords to never expire to ON like below, and click on Save button.
Then you can see it will show a confirmation message like, “Password policy has been updated” like below:
Now if you will see the Password policy, it will show below two things
- Days before passwords expire to Never
- Days before a user is notified about expiration to Never
Now it will take some time to reflect the changes, but it will set password never expires for Office 365 SharePoint users.
You can also read a few Office 365 tutorials:
- How to add customized help desk information to Office 365 help pane
- How to Set Office 365 Password Policy
- How to Change Office 365 Theme
- How to set up self-service password reset in Office 365
- Office 365: Change Organization Name and Contact Details
- How to add a new user and assign a license in Office 365
- Office 365 DLP Policy Stuck Deleting Security & Compliance Center
- Error=Value=QuotaExceeded Tag=0x0121d3da SharePoint Online Office 365
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- What is Shared mailbox in Office 365?
- SharePoint Online Office 365 enable or disable user account
I hope this article will help you to know how to Set Password never expires for Office 365 SharePoint Users.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com