This InfoPath tutorial explains, how to solve InfoPath cannot save the following form access denied SharePoint online error.
Recently, I was trying to publish an InfoPath form to a form library in SharePoint Online. But it gave an error which says:
InfoPath cannot save the following form: Access Denied. Before opening files in this location, you must first add the web site to your trusted sites list, browse to the web site and select the option to login automatically.
The error looks like below:
InfoPath cannot save the following form access denied SharePoint Online
The error came even if I have added the SharePoint site to the trusted site in the Internet Explorer.
To publish the form, we need to Save the form first. I have to Save the form to the local system.
To solve the issue, I have Saved the InfoPath form to a form library in the SharePoint Online site itself.
You may like following InfoPath tutorials:
- Publish InfoPath form to SharePoint 2013 form library or List
- Microsoft InfoPath Views Tutorial
- Working with InfoPath form library SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Unable to connect SharePoint site. The Operation could not be completed error in InfoPath 2013 SharePoint Online
- Make the attachment field mandatory in InfoPath Designer 2013 in SharePoint Online list
- A SharePoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly cannot be found InfoPath SharePoint online error
- SharePoint online InfoPath error The form cannot be submitted to the specified SharePoint document library
- InfoPath failed to publish because the default content type in the document library is not based on the Form content type SharePoint Online InfoPath Error
- This feature requires SharePoint 2010 or greater with InfoPath Forms Services enabled
- The URL template.xsn is an unsupported relative URL error in SharePoint online modern form library
Hope this small tip helps to solve InfoPath cannot save the following form access denied in SharePoint Online.
Hello Everyone!! I am Bhawana a SharePoint MVP and having about 10+ years of SharePoint experience as well as in .Net technologies. I have worked in all the versions of SharePoint from wss to Office 365. I have good exposure in Customization and Migration using Nintex, Metalogix tools. Now exploring more in SharePoint 2016 🙂 Hope here I can contribute and share my knowledge to the fullest. As I believe “There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance”