Recently we signed up for Office 365 and when we open SharePoint Online Admin center, we can’t able to see all the Advanced options which are available in SharePoint Admin Centre, so that we can’t available to see some of the major options like InfoPath, BCS, term store, records management, search, secure store, apps.
Without those options we can see in the below image how will the SharePoint Admin Center will appear.
To enable those options we have to follow a couple of steps to get access to those options
url : portal.office.com -> Admin -> SharePoint Admin Center -> Settings -> In SharePoint Admin Center Experience click on ‘ Use Advanced ‘ option.
By enabling that particular option we can able to view all the options which are available in that SharePoint Admin Center. Now the left navigation will look like below:
Read some SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint list View Tutorial
- Add a content type to list or document library and Change new button order and default content type in SharePoint online
- Working with link or link to a document content type in SharePoint online document library
- How to set Targeted release or First Release in Office 365 tenant?
- SharePoint 2013 Calculate business day from InfoPath date picker or Get Day from a selected date in Date picker in InfoPath 2013
In this tutorial, we learned how to enable advanced settings in SharePoint Online Admin Center?
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com