Know the manual steps to share all Google docs with another account. Also, get the professional solution to transfer and migrate Google docs from one account to another instantly.
Share all Google Docs with Another Account Step wise Using Tricks.
Google Drive allows sharing, store and edits different data such as documents, photos, PDFs, etc. With Google Drive, a user can share all Google documents with another account along with the files and data. There are specific steps which need to be followed to share Google documents or other files with another account. There arise always a need to transfer the data with another account. Considering this point, this blog will let the users know the process to transfer Google Docs from one account to another using various approaches.
The relevant user queries on sharing the Google documents with another account is listed below. These queries have been taken from various forums to help understand the user requirement.
“I am deleting my old Gmail address which is no longer required, but I require all the Google documents associated with that account. Are there some simple techniques to migrate Google docs from one account to another? Please reply at the earliest, thanks!”
“I am using a Google Drive which specific with the Google account and it sharing with an iCloud email address. Now, I have created a new Google account which is associated with the Gmail account. Now, I need to migrate all the documents from the previous Google Drive to the newly created Google account. Is there some way out to share these Google documents with another account?”
Using Google Apps
- First of all, go to drive.google.com from the web browser
- Then, enter the credentials of the Gmail account
- Under My Drive, it will list all the documents stored in the Drive
- Now, select all the documents to share it with another account
Then, go to More menu and click on Share from the given list option
menu and click on Share from the given list option
- Under the Invite People section, mention the email address of another account
- Then, enable Notify people via email checkbox and click on Share & Save button
- Now, the newly added account holder name is mentioned on the list
- Then, edit the accessibility of another account as Is owner and remove the previous owner
- After the changes are done, click on the Save changes button You may see that all the selected documents for sharing will disappear from the current account
- Now, all the shared document will appear on another account who is the new owner of those documents
- By this, all the documents from one account are shared with another account in a simple way
Using Professional Tool
A user can adopt the manual method to migrate Google docs from one account to another. But, it is restricted only to those users who sustain enough technical knowledge else it can lead to data loss and other drawbacks. To prevent these drawbacks, it is advised to switch to a third-party utility named as, SysTools Google Drive Migrator tool. It is a demanding software which is mostly recommended by technical experts to share all google documents to another account.
This migrator tool ensures to provide a user-friendly and interactive interface to the users. It is programmed with advanced algorithms to provide efficient features and functionalities. It enables to migrate files from one Google Drive to another account. It provides multiple options to migrate Google Drive files i.e., by Admin or Individual User account. With the Admin account, it allows user account migration without entering the password. This tool is enriched with multiple features that it allows incremental migration if the data re-migration has occurred. In addition, it provides an option to maintain folder hierarchy.
Working of Google Drive Migrator Software
- Firstly, download and install the Google Drive Migrator tool on your system
- Then, enter the credentials for Admin or an Individual account
- Add the scope for exact validation of the credentials
- Now, add the source and destination ID via Add user or CSV file option
- Apply Migration settings which include Permissions, Shared files, Deleted Items, Folder Hierarchy
- Then, apply customized filters like Date-filter which migrates the data within the specified date range
- Finally, click Export to begin the migration process
By reading this blog, one can easily share all the Google documents from one account to another account. This blog clearly explains the methods to be followed i.e., the manual and the automated method. It is generally observed that naive users tend to fail via manual method. Hence, it advised using Google Drive Migrator software- a professional tool.
This migrator tool helps to easily migrate the data from one Google Drive to another Drive. It provides a pause, resumes and stop options while transferring the data. Besides, it generates a log report which can be used for future reference. Furthermore, this professional.
You may like following tutorials:
- SharePoint site owner training
- Microsoft flow and PowerApps training course
- SharePoint Development Training Course
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Training Course
- SharePoint Development Company India
- SharePoint find and replace tool
- What is Microsoft Azure and How does Microsoft Azure Works?
- Let us get started with Microsoft Teams
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com