This Office 365 customize tutorial explains how to customize the Office 365 login page. You can add your company logo or a small sign-in page text into Office 365 sign-in page in Office 365.
Customize Office 365 login page
We can do this from Office 365 Admin center.
Open Office 365 Admin Center. Click on “Azure Active Directory” like below:
The page will come to wait for some time. Now we can able to see our branding page. Select All services (highlighted one). Select Company branding and Click on Configure like below:
The Office 365 Company branding configuration page contains the field.
- Language: The language field is always by default we can not change the language field.
- Background image: In the Background image field give the image URL which you want as a background image of a Sign-in page. Here I have uploaded from the local system.
- Banner logo: Upload the image for Banner in the Banner logo field. Whatever we will give in the banner field it will display when the user enters the username and password.
- Username hint: In the Username hint whatever we will give the text that appears to users when they forget their username. Here I have added “Forgot the username”
- Sign-in page text: Here in the Sign-in page text put the text which appears on the sign-in page button. We can give additional information to the user.
- Advanced settings: Advanced settings I left as a blank it is not mandatory
- Sign-in page background color: We can specify the color in this field the color will appear in place of the background image when low-bandwidth connection.
- Square logo image: The image which I have uploaded in the Square logo image will appear to users during the setup process.
- Show option to remain signed in: We can see Yes and no option. When we chose the yes then the user remains signed into Azure Active directory until explicit sign-out. When we choose No, this option is disabled and users need to sign in each time the browser is closed and opened.
After fill, all the field Click on Save.
Again go to “Company branding” enable the Default option. Then Sign out the page.
After signing out the official account again try to sign in. When I have gone for sign in the office 365 account again we can able to see our sign in page automatically changed.
Top of the Sign on the page we can able to see the logo. In the button of the page we can able to see the text which I have given in the “Sign-in page text” field.
You may like following Office 365 tutorials:
- How to add customized help desk information to Office 365 help pane
- How to Set Office 365 Password Policy
- How to set up self-service password reset in Office 365
- How to Change Office 365 Theme
- Office 365: Change Organization Name and Contact Details
- How to add a new user and assign a license in Office 365
- Office 365 DLP Policy Stuck Deleting Security & Compliance Center
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- What is Shared mailbox in Office 365?
- Why Companies are Switching from Google Apps to Office 365
- How to enable or disable user account in Office 365
In the SharePoint blog, we had discussed how to customize office 365 sign in page. Here learned in the Office 365 customization page how to set the background image and banner logo. We were also read how to add username hint and sign in page text in the office 365 login page.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site EnjoySharePoint.com