I have created a “Sample.ts” file in visual studio code. Next for creating a tsconfig.json file, type command as “tsc –init”.
Because “sourceMap”: true, is missing in the tsconfig.json file. if you have observed in the first screen there is no – “sourceMap”:true in tsconfig.json file.
why we need SourceMap in “tsconfig.json” file, it will Generate corresponding ‘.map’ file. Now copy and paste – “sourceMap”: true, in “tsconfig.json” file.
For output use command “node Sample.ts” or “node Sample”.
You may like following SPFx tutorials:
- Setup SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development environment in Windows 10 workstation
- SharePoint framework Local Workbench is showing empty
- SPFx multiline textbox field rending as single line of text in SharePoint Online
- How to create SPFx web part with ReactJS for SharePoint 2016 On-Premise environment
- SharePoint Framework Development – All You Need to Know!
- spfx-serve: The API entry could not be loaded: node_modules/@microsoft/sp-webpart-workbench/lib/api/ in SharePoint Framework
- cannot find module ‘@microsoft/sp-build-web’ SharePoint Framework (spfx)
- Create a list using SharePoint framework (SPFx)
- Build and deploy the SharePoint framework client web part
- Property welcome does not exist on type ‘JSX.IntrinsicElements’ in SPFx React
- React vs Angular in Details
- The entry point for component has a dependency on “@microsoft/sp-http” that is not declared in the manifest react spfx
Hello Everyone!! I am Bhawana a SharePoint MVP and having about 10+ years of SharePoint experience as well as in .Net technologies. I have worked in all the versions of SharePoint from wss to Office 365. I have good exposure in Customization and Migration using Nintex, Metalogix tools. Now exploring more in SharePoint 2016 🙂 Hope here I can contribute and share my knowledge to the fullest. As I believe “There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance”