This Office 365 tutorial, we will see how to change the Office 365 theme from the Office 365 admin center.
We will see here:
- How to change office 365 theme color
- How to upload custom Office 365 logo and make logo clickable
- How to set background image in Office 365
- How to set navigation bar color and accent color
- How to display user’s display name in the Office 365 navbar
Change Office 365 Theme
Sometimes we want to change Office 365 theme for our organization.
Then click on Settings -> Organization profile -> Custom themes like below:
Office 365 Custom Logo
We can easily change our Organization’s Office 365 custom logo.
We can upload a new logo or we can also set logo from a specific URL.
But the Office 365 logo should be 200 x 30 pixels and it should be less than 10 KB and must be .jpg, .png, .gif, or .svg format. The best pratices is to upload .svg format logo.
We can also make the logo clickable with an URL.
Set background image in Office 365
We can see how to set background image in Office 365. First of all, the image should be less than 15 kb and it should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
Click on the browse button to select the image like below:
We can also change Office 365 navigation bar color, text and icon color, and accent color like below.
How to display user’s display name in the Office 365
We can also easily display the user’s display name in the office 365 navbar.
Check the check box “Show the user’s display name”, which will show the user’s display name in the navigation bar in Office 365.
Finally, you can see the Office 365 navigation bar looks like below:
You may like following Office 365 tutorials:
- Office 365: Change Organization Name and Contact Details
- How to add a new user and assign a license in Office 365
- How to change SharePoint Online site URL
- Create a site collection in SharePoint Online
- Office 365 DLP Policy Stuck Deleting Security & Compliance Center
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- What is Shared mailbox in Office 365?
- How to Customize Office 365 login page SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online Office 365 enable or disable user account
- Set Password never expires for Office 365 SharePoint Users
- How to set Targeted release or First Release in Office 365 tenant?
- How to set up self-service password reset in Office 365
- How to Set Office 365 Password Policy
This Office 365 tutorial, we learned how to change the Office 365 theme. Also, we saw, how to add a logo in Office 365.
Also, we saw, how to set background image in Office 365, how to set navigation bar color and an accent color and how to display the user’s display name in the Office 365 navbar.
Hello Everyone!! I am Bhawana a SharePoint MVP and having about 10+ years of SharePoint experience as well as in .Net technologies. I have worked in all the versions of SharePoint from wss to Office 365. I have good exposure in Customization and Migration using Nintex, Metalogix tools. Now exploring more in SharePoint 2016 🙂 Hope here I can contribute and share my knowledge to the fullest. As I believe “There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance”